TIMESHARE DEED TRANSFER
In addition to showing clients how to get out of a timeshare contract, we provide timeshare deed transfer services for vacation property owners who have a mortgage
Explanation of the Deeded Timeshare Transfer Process:
- Timeshare Cancellation Program: Our company assigns a fully licensed specialist to assist in getting you out of your resort membership forever.
- Welcome Package to Client: A welcome letter is sent to you, the client, with the contact numbers of the customer service department and the assigned timeshare exit specialist that will be assisting with your file.
- Document Search: Client sends all requested documents to customer service for handling. The timeshare exit specialist uses documents to prepare cancellation file in order to begin your timeshare deed transfer.
- Cancellation Document Preparation: We professionally draft the documents necessary to cancel timeshare ownership.
- Exit Specialist’s Action: Our termination specialist assists in the preparation of all documents on your behalf and sends the demand letter to resort for cancellation.
- Resort Acceptance: Resort receives the demand letter for your Resort Contract Cancellation.
- Client Notification: *Client is notified of the completion of the timeshare cancellation in writing approximately 30-90 days after paperwork is submitted. Some deeded timeshares, including mortgage cancellations, may take longer to process. Ask your vacation property consultant for more details on your timeline.
By using VOC, you’ll enjoy the services we provide through our contracted timeshare attorney. Our timeshare cancellation process allows you to take part in a hassle free experience towards eliminating your resort property!
Ready to Get Started And Cancel Your Timeshare?
Obtain the following information:
- Copy of original deed/point certificate
- Copy of your most recent maintenance fee bill
- Copy of your original timeshare contract
Fill out timeshare “Cancellation Form” found inside of packet or
Submit copies of requested documentation either by scanning and emailing them or using the link. You may upload the documents using the link, in PDF format only. When uploading multiple timeshare documents, please compress the documents using a zip file prior to uploading them. If you prefer to use regular snail mail, please send timeshare deed transfer information to the following address:
Submit payment using check, cash or money order. Your funds must be guaranteed. If you have a payment plan, please submit your deposit to start the timeshare cancellation process. Once 50% of the contracted amount is received, we will begin processing your documentation. Payment must be received in full to finalize the timeshare exit procedure.